TikTok SAN with Branch is currently in beta. Please be aware that there may be unexpected bugs/behaviors until the full release. Please reach out to your Branch account manager to get access to TikTok SAN. For now, you may utilize the TikTok non-SAN integration.
By connecting Branch and TikTok For Business, the following is enabled:
- App conversion data collected by the Branch SDK is sent to TikTok For Business for attribution through the self-attributing network (SAN) integration.
- Read-only access to import click and impression data from TikTok For Business into your Branch account.
- Deep link into in-app experiences (campaign specific)
In order to enable TikTok For Business, you need to have completed the following:
- Created a Branch Dashboard.
- Enabled Universal Ads for your Branch account.
- Contact your Branch account manager or visit https://branch.io/pricing
- Implement the Branch SDK into your mobile app (iOS | Android)
- Admin access to your TikTok For Business account.
- Your App needs to be connected to your TikTok For Business account.
Click the Log In With TikTok button and follow the prompts to authenticate your TikTok For Business account
Be sure to read and agree to the permissions requested by Branch in order to properly authenticate.
This is an optional field, though highly recommended. In your TikTok For Business Events Manager, generate your TikTok App ID (TTAID) for your app (iOS and/or Android). You can learn more about the TikTok App ID here.
Once generated, copy/paste the respective TikTok App ID(s) into the TikTok For Business Ad Partner Settings. More than one TikTok App IDs can be added using a comma as a separator (no spaces).
Click the blue Save button to complete the authentication.
After authenticating your TikTok For Business account to Branch, navigate to the Events Config tab to configure your events.
It is important to add your event mappings here for Branch to properly send event metadata to TikTok For Business for attribution. You should see the events you are tracking with the Branch SDK here when you Add Event Mappings. Find the event you want to link and update the field with one of the predefined TikTok For Business (SAN) event names.
For more details on the TikTok For Business and Branch event and metadata mapping, see the specifications here.
Additional Event Details
- If you plan to run TikTok SKAN Campaigns and are tracking Custom Events, make sure you map your Custom Event to TikTok's Standard Event.
Click the blue Save button to set your event mappings.
After configuring your events, navigate to the Attribution Windows tab to set windows by attribution type.
You have full freedom to choose your attribution windows; however, it may cause discrepancies between Branch and TikTok For Business when comparing reports.
Recommended Attribution Windows:
click to session start
click to install
click to conversion event
impression to session start
impression to install
impression to conversion event
In TikTok For Business Ads Manager, you can now launch your campaigns, and the integration will take care of measuring performance.
Please visit the TikTok For Business Help Center for details on campaign setup.
You can use a Branch Ad Link in your TikTok For Business campaigns for deep linking.
在您的 TikTok 广告帐户中：
- 点击 Library 选项卡，然后选择 Assets > Event > Manage App Event > Create New App 以创建新应用或查看以前添加的应用。
- 请提供应用的 Download URL Settings。（使用应用的 app store/play store 地址）
- 在追踪设置（Tracking Settings）部分中，选择 Branch 作为您的测量合作伙伴。
- 将 TikTok For Business 链接置于 Click Tracking URL（点击追踪 URL）字段中，然后点击确认。
- 将 TikTok For Business 展示链接置于 Default Impression Tracking URL（默认展示追踪 URL）字段中，然后点击确认。
Please consult with your app development team to set up deep linking for your TikTok For Business campaigns. TikTok For Business supports deep links using the following:
Updated 4 days ago