Branch Certified Partner
Reddit Reddit is a network of more than 100,000 communities where people can find experiences built around their interests, hobbies and passions. Reddit users submit, vote and comment on content, stories and discussions about the topics they care about the most. From pets to parenting, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit and with more than 52 million daily active users, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
Ad Campaign Types
Contact support at Reddit for more information.
Cost Ingestion Support
Cost Ingestion Types
In order to enable Reddit, you need to have completed the following:
- Created a Branch Dashboard.
- Enabled Universal Ads for your Branch account.
- Contact your Branch account manager or visit https://branch.io/pricing
- Implemented the Branch SDK into your mobile app (iOS | Android)
- Running campaigns through Reddit.
Click the Save & Enable button.
Enabling Reddit will automatically enable the following postbacks:
You can configure these postbacks or add more under the Postback Config tab.
Optionally, you can check the checkbox for a given postback for sending all events. When checked, all events will be sent regardless of attribution. Otherwise, the postback will only fire for events attributed to Reddit.
To add a postback:
- Click the Add New Postback button at the bottom of the screen.
- A modal will appear that will allow you to select an event that you are tracking with the Branch SDKs (including Custom Events).
- Select the event type for the postback, add the postback URL, and click Save.
For more in-depth postback configurations, view our guides:
After configuring your events, navigate to the Attribution Windows tab to set windows by attribution type.
|click to session start
|click to install
|click to conversion event
|impression to session start
|impression to install
|impression to conversion event.
Next, you'll need to create a Branch Ad Link for your Reddit campaigns in order for Branch to properly attribute conversions.
The Branch Ad Link you create will be placed in your Reddit campaign.
After launching your Reddit campaigns, and conversions begin to happen, you'll want to verify data is being sent from Branch to Reddit. You can look at the Branch Dashboard's Liveview Webhook Records and apply the following filter:
|ad partner (3p)
Once applied, data should flow through the Liveview, and you can see the data being sent to Reddit from Branch.
Updated 3 months ago