- A Web only link should always open the browser directly instead of the app.
- A web only link should contain “/e” in the domain: branch.app.link/e/ra8U77ukTbb. (This too applies if you have a custom subdomain.)
- If the link does not contain /e, it will always open the app on iOS.
- If there is no /e in the link, edit the link on the dashboard.
$web_only : truein the link data.
- Save the link and you should see /e in the link.
- Click the link directly and it should open the web instead of the app.
Updated almost 2 years ago