Quick Links FAQs
- Quick Link redirection is not working as expected
- How can I create a Quick Link for Snapchat?
- Does a Branch generated QR code have an expiration date?
- Why do I have to click on 'Load More' to find my link when searching Quick Links?
- Are the number of 'Opens' included in the number of 'Installs' reported on Branch Dashboard?
- I'm not given the popup on iOS to open my app via URI scheme anymore, why?
- Why isn't the geo-specific fallback not working?
- The Quick Links created aren't showing up in search on the dashboard
- Can we create a Branch Link just for deep linking and not attribute any conversions to it?
- Can we see API generated links on the dashboard?
- Can we see the stats for links created using the API or SDK on the dashboard?
- Why are some Quick Link thumbnails not shown in WhatsApp?
- Is there a way to split clicks and events for a link between a direct click and a QR code scan?
- Can updating the Social Media Descriptors affect an apps ranking in app store searches?
- Does Branch Over-write UTM parameters if they are already detected in a link?
- How long does it take for new images to appear on social media preview once updated?
- Why am I unable to find my link in the Quick Links Section?
- How are Quick Links different from Ad Links?
Updated about 2 months ago