This guide will walk you through how to setup your campaigns using Branch Universal Ads and track ad conversions across every device, platform, and channel.
Ads is a premium product priced on Monthly Active Users. Sign up for the Ads product to enable this functionality.
DEVELOPER MAY BE REQUIRED
The following Universal Ads prerequisite includes providing URI schemes and other components that may require a developer:
The following Universal Ads prerequisites involve app code changes:
- Visit the Ads page on the Branch dashboard.
- Select Partner Management from the sidebar.
- Search for your Universal Ads Partner.
- Select Ad Partner Name and hit Save & Enable.
Not all integrations require providing account credentials.
When prompted to, enter any credentials that may be required, and click Save and Enable in the bottom right hand corner.
If you do not know your account credentials for said partner, please ask your ad partner for this information.
Basic postbacks will automatically be activated for events like Install and Purchase when you enable your ad partner. You can then add additional postbacks, for example, if you wanted to add postbacks for custom events that are specific to your app like Account Created. You can also edit postbacks if there's additional data you really need to pass along to your ad partner.
There may be times when you need to reset a partner's settings; i.e. when a partner updates their postback templates or when perhaps you've made a mistake during partner setup. Resetting a partner's settings allows you to re-enable the partner integration with the correct information to accurately measure and attribute conversion.
Disables Ad Partner
Resetting partner settings will:
- Disable the ad partner.
- Clear out all of your saved credentials and postbacks that are already setup.
- Return the ad partner to its basic configuration.
To reset a specific partner's postbacks:
- Click on the Account Settings tab of the partner in question.
- Click the Reset All Settings button in the right-hand corner.
Updated 14 days ago