We allow you to grant agencies access to your account. Agencies have their own entity view, which limits them to what they can see/do within the Branch dashboard. This guide will walk you through how to add agencies to your account and configure access levels.
- Go to the Account Settings page in the dashboard, and click to the Agencies tab. If you do not see your agency, please reach out to [email protected].
- Click Add New Agency.
- Complete the following fields:
- Agency Name: Search and select the Agency you wish to add.
- Access Level: Select the level of access you wish to grant the agency. By default, custom will be selected. Reference Roles to understand the various access levels.
- Note: You may grant an agency the access level No Access. This access level allows you to define specific agency users that can access your account. See below for further instructions on managing individual agency user permissions.
- Permissions: While permissions are auto-populated based on the Access Level you've chosen, you can change any of the Permissions as you see fit.
- Export: If you wish to allow the agency to export data, you will need to grant access to both Sensitive Data and Export.
- Data Filters: Define the data filter permissions you wish for the agency to have access to. You'll have the following options:
- Only show agency-tagged data: When toggled on, agency users can only view data - i.e. events, engagement groups - tagged with their Agency ID. This will be enabled by default. This will be enabled by default.
- Restrict access to revenue data: Agency can view revenue data if sensitive data is granted.
- Only show data from specific ad networks: When toggled on, agency users can only view events from a specific list of ad networks.
- Only show data from specific locations: When toggled on, agency users can only view events that have taken place in a specific list of countries.
- When you're done, click Invite.
Due to the nature of allowing third parties access to your data - as well as what data you don't want them to access - when an Agency team member is in App view, they will not be able to access certain aspects of the Branch account regardless of the access levels applied to the user.
- Agency users cannot add/remove team members to/from their customers’ dashboards.
- Agency users are not allowed to reset app keys or delete apps.
- Agency users are not allowed to add/remove agency access.
- Agency users are allowed to create apps in the Organization view, but not stand-alone apps in the App view.
- This means agencies don’t actually “own” apps; rather they’ll just be able to manage the apps of others.
- Agency users do not have access to the Billing and SSO sections of their customers’ dashboards.
Updated about a month ago
|Manage Agency Access FAQs|