We understand you might not want to grant all agency users access to your account, but rather grant specific agency users access with a specific permission set. To do this:
- When following the steps to grant an agency access, for Access Levels select *No Access.
- After granting the Agency access to your account, the agency will have to accept their invite. After they accept you can continue to follow this process.
- Once the agency has accepted their invite, go back to the Agency tab. Find the agency you added and click on the name of the agency.
- Here you will see all of the agency users associated with that agency. Find the user you wish to grant access to your account.
- In the Action column, click on the ... and click Edit.
- Reference our guide on access levels to understand the various permission sets.
- Click Save.
Updated about 2 years ago
Did this page help you?