SMS continues to be a reliable channel to acquire/engage your users into your platform where they receive the best possible experience with your brand. Typical campaigns are effective, but they can be difficult to properly track.
Branch can be used to help power your SMS campaigns through the use of Branch Links.
- Programmatic Branch Link creation for sending through your SMS provider
- Drive users from Desktop Web to app via SMS
- Re-engage current users on new product launches, sales, etc.
- Attribute downstream app events to SMS campaigns
- User receives an SMS
- App opens
-The user may be routed to the App/Play Store if they don't already have your app installed
- User is deep-linked into specific app content
- Events (ex. purchases, sign-ups, etc.) are attributed back to SMS campaign
Developers knowledgeable with APIs, Web, and Mobile Development may be required.
This can be in the form of an input/text field on your website, through a mailing list/database, etc.
Branch Link creation options:
- Quick Link
- Ideal for one-off campaigns
- Deep Linking API
- Ideal if you are looking to programmatically generate Branch Links at scale
- Mobile SDKs
- Web SDK
- Chrome Extension
Additional information on configuring your Branch Link can be found here.
SMS Service Providers:
Updated 3 months ago