As of March 28th, 2023, new customers and new apps signing up for the Branch Self-Serve platform will get both linking and Universal Ads for free under 10K MAU, and will require a credit card on file or access through an Enterprise Plan.
If you are an existing customer, there is no change to how your billing is set up.
Access and manage your billing on the Account Settings section, on the Billing tab of the Branch Dashboard.
Branch’s service period runs from the 1st of the month to the last day of the month. Your Branch billing cycle is recurrent and occurs monthly on the 1st of every month. If you sign up partway through the month, your first invoice will be prorated.
- Manage Your Plan & Subscribed Products
- Access Invoices
- Add / Update Payment Options
- Cancel Your Account
- Request W9
- Understand How Trials Work
Most accounts can access their billing information in the Branch Dashboard by navigating to Account Settings > Billing.
However, if your app is part of an organization, you will be directed to the Billing section of your organization's Dashboard to view more details and complete certain actions.
- View access to App-level Settings is required to access the Billing tab, and to view the following:
- Your Plan
- Usage Statistics
- Subscribed Products
- Both View access to App-level Settings and access to Sensitive Data is required to view the following on the Billing tab:
- Payment info (credit cards)
- View/download invoices
- Billing contact info
- Edit access to App-level Settings is required to take the following action:
- Change plans
- Cancel subscriptions
- Both Edit access to App-level Settings and access to Sensitive Data is required to take the following action:
- Add/edit/delete credit card information
Updated 6 months ago