Access and manage your billing on the Account Settings section, on the Billing tab of the dashboard.
Branch’s service period runs from the 1st of the month to the last day of the month. Your Branch billing cycle is recurrent and occurs monthly on the 1st of every month. If you sign up partway through the month, your first invoice will be prorated.
Use the feature guides below if you need more information on Branch billing functionality.
- Manage Your Plan & Subscribed Products
- Access Invoices
- Add / Update Payment Options
- Cancel Your Account
- Request W9
- Understand How Trials Work
Most accounts can access their billing information in the Branch Dashboard by navigating to Account Settings > Billing.
However, if your app is part of an organization, you will be directed to the Billing section of your organization's dashboard to view more details and complete certain actions.
- View access to App-level Settings is required to access the Billing tab, and to view the following:
- Your Plan
- Usage Statistics
- Subscribed Products
- Both View access to App-level Settings and access to Sensitive Data is required to view the following on the Billing tab:
- Payment info (credit cards)
- View/download invoices
- Billing contact info
- Edit access to App-level Settings is required to take the following action:
- Change plans
- Cancel subscriptions
- Both Edit access to App-level Settings and access to Sensitive Data is required to take the following action:
- Add/edit/delete credit card information
Updated 3 months ago