Engagement Builder is available for enterprise customers. Please reach out to your Branch account team or submit a ticket to activate this feature.
Re-targeting is key to re-engaging lapsed users, increasing propensity to purchase and increasing sessions per user.
Engagement Builder is designed to help you conduct precision retargeting and re-engagement campaigns to drive an even higher return on advertising spend. Using our simple yet precise rule system, you can easily arrange users into engagement groups (i.e. audiences) based on their past purchases, advertising exposure, and in-app behavior.
Engagement groups are shared automatically with advertising partners and agencies, or added directly to campaigns on advertising platforms.
- Branch connects with your ad network through Engagement Builder.
- Engagement groups are created in the Branch Dashboard defined by specific rules (platform, country, etc.) and permissions.
- Engagement groups that meet the criteria will be compiled together to be used for re-engagement campaigns
- For Facebook and Google, this will be automatic
- For other ad networks, the engagement group will be available for download.
Given Engagement Builder's prominent feature of producing a list of device identifiers for retargeting, results of queries will be dependent upon user opt-ins to sharing their device data through Apple's AppTrackingTransparency framework.
For additional information on changes post iOS 14.5, visit our FAQ Pages
Updated 2 months ago