- Use these settings to control the default behavior of your deep links on iOS
- The Apple App Prefix is found within the Apple Developer Portal for your app
App Store Redirect on < iOS 12.3
For any user running on an iOS version below 12.3, a popup first appears prompting the user to open in the App Store when being redirected to the app store. The user must click <notranslate>OK</notranslate> to be fully routed to the App Store to download your app. This popup cannot be removed from the user flow as it's inherent to iOS.
Use these settings to control the default behavior of your deep links on Android
Play Store is for published apps, if your app cannot be located or is a local/dev build, please use the Custom URL option
- Generate a SHA256 Cert Fingerprint
- Navigate to your
keystore file(used to build the debug and production version of your APK file before it gets deployed)
keytool -list -v -keystore my-release-key.keystoreto generate a fingerprint
AA:C9:D9:A5:E9:76:3E:51:1B:FB:35:00:06:9B:56:AC:FB:A6:28:CE:F3:D6:65:38:18:E3:9C:63:94:FB:D2:C1to add to your Branch Dashboard
Deep linking to Desktop apps via URI schemes
Our beta Mac OS Desktop SDK is available for testing, so please contact your Branch Account Manager or [email protected] for more information.
- Use these settings to control the default behavior of your deep links on Desktop browsers
- Enter your Desktop URI Scheme (e.g.
$desktop_deeplink_pathkey-value pair to your link (e.g.
- If the app is not installed when the link is clicked, we will fall back to the Desktop or Default URL, in that order
- This feature is still in the early stages of development; so usage without a Desktop SDK will not be able to attribute or pass data through an install.
- Use these settings to control the default behavior of your deep links on any other platform
- Choose a
link domainwhich will be used for all your links
link domainis the website which hosts your deep links
link domainis not a deep link
- Set the default image preview for your deep links when shared on social media
- These values are typically overridden by Custom link behavior which differentiate your deep links between one another
Updated about a month ago