There may be times when you need to reset a partner's settings; i.e. when a partner updates their postback templates or when perhaps you've made a mistake during partner setup. Resetting a partner's settings allows you to re-enable the partner integration with the correct information to accurately measure and attribute conversion.
By resetting your partner settings, this will:
- Disable the ad partner
- Clear out all of your saved credentials and postbacks that are already setup
- Return the ad partner to its basic configuration
To reset your ad partner's settings:
- Find your partner on the Partner Management page.
- Click on the Account Settings tab for your partner.
- Click the Reset All Settings button.
Updated over 3 years ago