The introduction of iOS 14.5 came with the rise of SKAdNetwork (SKAN) which had industry-wide impacts on the mobile measurement and attribution ecosystem. As such, TikTok For Business will work similarly to most non-self-attribution networks when it comes to SKAdNetwork campaigns.
The Branch SDK can be used to manage all calls to SKAN. Once TikTok For Business is integrated and authenticated with Branch and the SDK is tracking events, TikTok For Business will forward individual SKAN postbacks to Branch.
TikTok Campaign Type
SKAN Support for Branch
TikTok App 安装
TikTok App Re-Engagement
Source 应用 ID
Ad Set ID
In order to enable TikTok For Business SKAdNetwork, you need to have completed the following:
- Enable TikTok For Business
- Access to Apple's developer tool.
验证应用需要访问 Apple 的开发人员工具 App Store Connect，因为 Branch 需要多个 ID 和一个 key 才能完成身份验证并将正确的应用同步到您的 Branch 帐户。
- Issuer ID
- Key ID
- Private Key - learn how to generate a Private Key
要配置 SKAdNetwork 功能，您需要：
- Navigate to the SKAdNetwork Configuration Tab in the Branch Dashboard
a. In the left-hand navigation, under Channel & Links, click on Ads.
b. In the Ads sub-menu, click on SKAdNetwork.
c. On the SkAdNetwork page, click on the Configuration tab.
- 在身份验证选项卡上，请提供以下 App Store Connect 信息：
a. 发行者 ID
- 点击Save & Continue。
- 一旦您的 App Store Connect 帐户通过身份验证（用绿色的对号标记），请确认已同步正确的应用，然后点击集成。
App Store Connect 凭证
App Store Connect 凭证用于一次性检查以确认 App 所有权。在“App Integration（应用集成）”步骤完成后，可移除这些凭证（“应用集成”旁出现绿色复选标记）。选择“Reset App Store Credentials（重置 App Store 凭证）”可将凭证删除。只要完成了“应用集成”步骤，SKAdNetwork 集成即已完成且有效。
In the SKAdNetwork Config section of the Branch dashboard, select the
YES radio button to have the Branch SDK handle all calls to SKAdNetwork.
- Integrate directly with SKAdNetwork and call the SKAdNetwork functions natively.
- 使用另一个第三方库来处理应用与 SKAdNetwork 的交互。
Custom Events need to be mapped in the TikTok For Business Events Config so Branch can share the conversion value with TikTok.
- In the
SKAdNetwork Configsection of the Branch dashboard, select all app events you want Branch to send to Apple for attribution.
- You may optionally select a Customer Event Alias and/or a Revenue Range to further distinguish the conversion value.
- Assign unique values to each event (Apple accepts any number from 0 to 63) that represent their level of importance to you, where 63 is the highest priority and 0 is the lowest priority. Apple will always use the event with the highest priority, regardless if an event with a lower priority was tracked afterward.
Revenue Range Guidance
- Revenue range is available for all Commerce Events where revenue is available on the event (Purchase, Add to Cart, Add to Wishlist, View Cart, Initiate Purchase, Add Payment Info, Click Ad, View Ad, Reserve, Spend Credits).
- Revenue must be entered as USD on the dashboard. Branch will convert revenue with different currencies on events to USD.
- Revenue ranges must not overlap for the same event (Ex: 1-100, 50-150).
- Lower Bound Revenue is inclusive, Upper Bound Revenue is exclusive.
- While not necessary, it is recommended to include both a lower + upper bound on every event.
You may view performance of your SKAdNetwork Campaigns through the SKAdNetwork Activity Tab
For additional details on the reporting capabilities, dimensions, etc. please see the following guides:
Updated 3 months ago