- Single Sign-on for the Branch dashboard is a paid feature.
- Branch works with Okta and OneLogin, and is compatible with any identity provider that supports SAML.
- 您和您的团队使用的电子邮件域 ，将需要通过SSO登录。
- The email addresses of any SSO admins that will be allowed to configure SAML for your team. These SSO admins will also be allowed to log in both via SSO and via regular dashboard login after SSO is enabled so that you have a fallback option to gain access to your account if the configuration goes wrong in some way.
- Add Branch to your IdP - Add the following SAML attribute mappings:
Once this is complete, your IdP will provide you with details that you'll need to add to the Branch dashboard in order to enable SSO.
- When you have added Branch, your IdP should provide you with an Identity provider Entity ID, an Identity provider SSO URL, and a Public x509 certificate. From the Branch Dashboard, go to Account Settings > SSO and paste in the information to the corresponding fields. Click Save when you're done.
a. If you do not see the above fields it's likely because Branch has not finished enabling your account yet. Please contact your account manager.
- Give the appropriate users access to Branch in your identity provider.
a. When you add users to Branch via your IdP in the future you will also have to add them to the team for the appropriate apps in the Branch dashboard. You can do this on the Account Settings > Team page for each app that you want the user to have access to.
Users on Branch But Not Your IdP
If users are on your Branch team in the dashboard but are not given access in your IdP they will no longer be able to log in to the Branch dashboard when SSO is enabled.
- Continue to enable SSO by returning to the Account Settings > SSO page and toggle SAML/SSO to On.
- Click Save at the bottom.
SSO is now enabled and users will have to login via your branded subdomain. When users on your claimed email domain(s) trying to log in, reset password, or sign up the regular way via https://dashboard.branch.io, they will be redirected to your branded subdomain and your IdP login page.
1. Is there a fallback option to sign in to the dashboard when SSO is enabled?
Yes! You can designate SSO admins that will be able to log in via your branded subdomain or https://dashboard.branch.io when SSO is enabled. These admins will be able to sign in with a password and turn SSO off if necessary. Contact your Account Manager to designate SSO admins.
In addition, users on your team that are not on your claimed email domain(s) will still be able to log in without SSO and access your Branch app. If this is not desired, be sure to remove these users from your team or add them to the list of claimed email domains.
2. Does Branch support just-in-time or SCIM account provisioning?
3. How much does SSO cost?