Adobe Campaign Standard
Connect Branch and Adobe Campaign to enable a seemless email-to-app linking experience.
Driving your customers from email to app is an amazing way for them to get more comfortable with your brand and increase conversions. With Universal Email, Branch and Adobe Campaign use rich customer data to create, coordinate, and deliver dynamic campaigns that customers actually want - through email, mobile, offline channels, and more.
- User clicks on a link in an email from their mobile mail client (Gmail, Apple Mail, etc.)
- If the user has the app installed and the link has a corresponding screen in the app, the app will open and deep link the user to the right content.
- Ex. Product detail page, category shopping page, etc.
- If the user does not have the app installed or the link only corresponds to a screen on the web, the user is routed to the website using their default mobile web browser.
Branch's Universal Email requires the following roles involved in order to enable:
- CRM/Email Team
- Adobe Campaign Account Manager / Support Team
In order to enable Adobe Campaign, you need to have completed the following:
- Admin access to your Branch Dashboard.
- Enabled Universal Email for your Branch account.
- Contact your Branch account manager or visit https://branch.io/pricing
- Implemented the Branch SDK into your mobile app (iOS | Android)
- Set Up Deep Link Routing. How your mobile app routes to in-app content will determine how you will create and tag your Branch Links.
Configure Adobe Campaign Standard
Adobe Campaign Standard 支持多种品牌和追踪配置，因此我们建议您设置其他品牌配置以验证集成，然后，您可以为主要生产配置启用 Universal Email（通用电子邮件）。
Please follow Adobe Campaign Standard Help to add an additional brand configuration.
创建其他品牌配置后，请设置新的自定义点击追踪域，并将其添加到配置中。您可以在第Brand Configuration 页的名为External URL of the tracking server 的字段中添加自定义点击追踪域。
请与Adobe Tech Ops联系，以创建新的点击跟踪域。
- Open a support ticket with Enterprise Support, requesting a new Click Tracking Domain and CNAME proxy to Branch
- TECHOPS要求–广告活动/ CPGNREQ
- 请求类型：“ 5.6 Campaign Tech Ops发布上线服务器配置更改”
- Campa Instance URL
- Branch CNAME = thirdparty.bnc.lt
Enable Adobe Campaign## Connect Adobe Campaign Standard in Branch
In the Branch Dashboard in Email → Manager tab, find Adobe Campaign Standard and click Enable
Input Click Tracking Domain
The Adobe Campaign Standard integration requires you to provide the following:
- 点击追踪域-与 Adobe Campaign Standard 一起用于电子邮件中链接的域
- Adobe Campaign Standard Domain - The domain Adobe Campaign Standard uses to collect data.
Enter your domains in the open fields and click Save
Click Tracking Domain
https://when adding your click tracking domain.
- Never add the same CTD to both your Live and Test Branch environments.
- You can enable the integration with multiple CTDs, if needed, but you cannot add the same CTD to multiple Branch Dashboards or ESP integrations.
Configure your App
Add your Adobe Campaign CTD to your Associated Domains
For your iOS App, you must add the CTD to the Associated Domains. Additional details can be found here.
添加处理 Web-Only 内容应用代码
If you have links to content that exist only on the web and not in the app (for example, a temporary marketing webpage that isn't in the app), then this code snippet will ensure all links that have not had deep linking script applied will open in a browser. Details can be found here.
Additionally, you will need to add the CTD to your iOS app's info.plist file. Additional details can be found here.
Point DNS CNAME to Branch
请按照网络托管提供商的说明进行操作，用以配置 DNS CNAME。
Update the DNS CNAME and point it to
thirdparty.bnc.lt. Once the CNAME record is added, please allow up to an hour for Branch to generate SSL and AASA files for your click tracking domain.
重要的 CNAME 信息
- 添加 CNAME 之前，必须启用 Branch 操作后台 (Dashboard) 并反映 CTD。
- 如果 CTD 已经有 SSL 设置，请确认您的安全凭据是否允许第三方代表域提交 CSR。如果不是，请与 Branch 的支持团队联系，以协调向 Branch 手动提供 SSL 证书。
- 添加 CNAME 之后，Branch 会为您的点击追踪域自动生成 SSL 证书和 AASA 文件。更改 CNAME 之后，最多可能需要一个小时才能解决 SSL 错误。在这段时间内，点击追踪域上的链接重定向将重定向至帐户的常规配置部分中提供的默认 URL 。
- 如果您要对具有活动电子邮件点击流量的实时域进行此更改，请将 CNAME 更改安排在点击流量较低的非工作时间内进行。
Add Branch Links to your Emails
Before you start sending your email campaigns, you need to determine what flow you want the user to experience and flag your email links accordingly.
Add Deep Linking Flag
For the email links that you would like to deep link to content, add
$deep_link=true to the URL as a query parameter, for example:
<a href="links.example.com?$deep_link=true" >Link to your app!</a>
这样可以确保将您的链接转化为可以在 iOS 和 Android 上打开应用的Branch Link，并具有完整的追踪和归因。
Add Web-only Flag
With your email service provider, all email links will open the app by default. In order for your app to know that the email link should bounce to web after opening the app, add
$web_only=true to your links as a query parameter, for example:
<a href="links.example.com?$web_only=true" >Link to your app!</a>
Branch 操作后台 (Dashboard) 上的分析
To see how the email campaigns have performed and break it down into campaigns, it is very essential to tag your email links with the ~campaign tag. If your team uses UTM tags, Branch will also ingest the UTM_campaign tag. This will help dedupe the numbers and hence see the downstream events. You can add the campaign tag in any comparisons and filters in any Dashboard views.
Updated 2 months ago