Yahoo is a global media and tech company that reaches nearly 900 million people around the world, bringing them closer to finance, sports, shopping, gaming, and news—with the trusted products, content, and tech that fuel their day. For partners, we provide a full-stack platform for businesses to amplify growth and drive more meaningful connections across advertising, search, and media. To learn more, please visit yahooinc.com.
- Native - Yahoo Preferred Network (YPN)
- Native - Open Exchange
- Connected TV
- Branch connects with Yahoo for running app campaigns.
- User sees an ad to download app.
- User installs the app and converts.
- Branch communicates with the ad network via API integration to see if they will claim attribution.
- If Yahoo claims attribution, they will respond back to Branch with event details.
- The Branch Dashboard will update reports for you to be able to compare and measure ad campaigns across platforms, ad set name, ad partner, etc.
1. Navigate to Partner Management in the Branch Dashboard
3. Insert your Yahoo Conversion Tag ID into the Yahoo Pixel ID field.
5. Configure your events under the Events Config tab.
Branch tracked events should automatically be mapped to the correct event names in Yahoo. Be sure to map custom events as well. Please follow the guide here on tracking events with Branch.
It may take some time for Branch and Yahoo to start exchanging data. Please allow up to 48 hours for data to show in the Branch Dashboard and in Yahoo.
Yahoo Attribution Tag
Branch Analytics Tag
Light Bright Launch
~ad_name & ~creative_name
~ad_id & ~creative_id
1 or 2
|event_type||last_attributed_touch_type||CLICK or IMPRESSION|
|Branch Event||Yahoo Event||Event Category|
|INSTALL||n/a - specific endpoint||n/a - specific endpoint|
|ADD_TO_CART||AddedToCart||Add to Cart|
|ADD_PAYMENT_INFO||AddedPaymentInfo||Add Payment Info|
|ADD_TO_WISHLIST||AddedToWishlist||Add To Wishlist|
Updated 6 months ago