This guide will walk you through how to send your Branch data to WebEngage using Branch Data Integration.
- You must be a WebEngage customer
- Have the WebEngage SDK integrated in your mobile apps.
The Branch SDKs for iOS and Android allow you to get up and running quickly.
If you haven't already integrated Branch SDK into your application, please follow our integration guide to integrate Branch SDK into your application:
Limitations with setDebug and seeing data in Branch
When integrating the SDKs, it's often useful to use setDebug to verify that your app is able to communicate with Branch servers, and is receiving deep link data. However, our upstream systems don't register test events sent using setDebug, so events will not appear in Liveview or Analytics, nor will they fire postbacks. You should disable setDebug when looking at Liveview or testing postbacks.
- Visit the Data Integration on the Branch dashboard.
- Search for your Data Integration Partner
- Select your Data Integration Partner
- Provide the required details
- Click Enable
Enter any credentials that may be required, and click Save and Enable in the bottom right hand corner.
Please ask your ad partner where you can find your credentials.
On the WebEngage dashboard:
- Click the Integrations option on the top right.
- Click the REST API option.
- Copy the API key
Click the Reset All Settings button at the Account Settings tab..
A confirmation modal will appear, just click Yes, Reset Ad Partner to conform the Reset.
Updated 9 days ago