You'll need Admin access to see this page.
In this section, you can access and copy your Branch Keys. Your keys are specific to an app. If you don't see this option on your view that means you are in Organization View. Select the menu dropdown to toggle to App View. You will only be able to see your Secret Key if you are an admin.
If you need to reset your Branch Key/Secret, you will need to be an Admin, or have edit access for App-Level or Organization Level settings. If you have the necessary permissions, you can reset your key by:
- Go to the Account Settings page and click the Profile tab.
- Here you can copy and/or reset your Branch Key and Secret. By resetting your Key/Secret, we automatically generate a new Key/Secret.
Under the About Your App, you can access:
- Organization / App Name - This is provided by you, and can be changed.
- Organization / App ID - This is assigned by Branch and cannot be changed.
The dashboard's time zone ensures that data in the Branch dashboard is always presented consistently, no matter where in the world you may be when viewing your data. International teams can settle upon a fixed time zone and see Branch data in that time zone.
The time zone setting also allows you to import data from third parties, like Facebook and Google, and ensure that Branch data matches up with external sources.
Warning: Data Discrepancies When Changing Your Time Zone Settings
Branch allows you to change your time zone. Changing your time zone will take effect after a page refresh, and will set your dashboard to use your new time zone. We do not recommend changing the time zone unless you have to as it can cause discrepancies between previously exported data and the data in your dashboard.
- Go to the Account Settings page. On the profile tab, find the section Time Zone.
- Select your time zone from the dropdown.
- Click Save Settings.
- Refresh your browser to see the time zone change take effect.
Navigate to Account Settings, on the Profile tab, click Delete Your App, and follow the prompts to complete this action. This will be a permanent change. Note the following actions will apply once you delete your Branch app:
- We delete the dashboard user data of the original app creator associated with that particular app. They can still log in to other apps.
- Your links will show a 404.
- All requests to our API (via the SDK), will return a server error.
- Attribution and analytics information will no longer be tracked.
- All data feed systems will stop sending data (such as webhooks and data integrations).
- All Active Subscriptions for the app will be Cancelled.
Updated 4 months ago