Converting your mobile web visitors into native app users is one of the most effective and efficient acquisition channels available, and Branch's Journeys App Banners platform makes this easy with the following features:
- Customizable presentation. Because design and dev resources can be scarce, we have created a "what you see is what you get" designer to put customization of any number of designs, from a smart banner to an interstitial, in your own hands.
- Powerful targeting rules. Not all of your web visitors are the same, so they shouldn’t be treated that way. Want to show your Journey only to visitors without your app installed? All iOS users from Japan? Android users who have visited your website twice AND purchased something with your app? The possibilities are infinite.
- AMP-compatible. You can convert mobile search traffic to your app by showing Journeys on AMP pages.
- Run A/B tests. Design multiple campaign versions to see which drives the most business impact.
- Optimized user experience. High engagement, affinity, and purchase power come from a personalized, successful user experience. On a click, if installed, your app will open and users can be routed directly to the content they expect. If not, the App/Play store will open and users can still be shown that content after installing.
- Comprehensive analytics. Get insight into user interaction with your Journeys and measure the downstream performance and retention of every Journeys campaign so that you can optimize and report back business value.
- User lands on your mobile website and sees a banner or full-page interstitial promoting the mobile app.
- User clicks the call to action to install or open the mobile app.
- If the user already has the app installed, the app will open.
- If the user does not have the app installed, the user is directed to the App/Play Store to download the app.
- Once in the app, user can get deep linked into in-app content that they might have been viewing on mobile web.
Updated 7 months ago