Facebook Business Manager allows you to manage several Facebook Ad Accounts within a single dashboard.
You will need to be an Administrator on your Facebook Business Manager account.
- On your Facebook dashboard, select Events Manager > Partner Integrations.
- Select your Branch App.
- Click Continue and follow the on-screen prompts to connect your Facebook Ad-account with Branch.
- Go to the Developers Facebook page.
- Select your App from the dropdown menu.
- Navigate to Setting > Basic and select the App ID & Secret Key copy and paste these to the relevant section on the Branch dashboard.
- Navigate to Advanced Settings.
- Scroll down to the Access section.
- Under the Business Manager and Facebook Ad-Accounts section enter the BM ID and the Facebook Ad-Account ID.
- Navigate to Ad Account Settings.
- Either via the access manager on your Facebook Ads Manager Dashboard or by clicking the gear icon on the top right corner of the screen.
I3. In the Ad Account Setup window you will observe the Timezone and the attribution window of your ad account. If you are not able to see these options please contact Facebook Support
You can now enable Facebook as an Ad Partner in your Branch dashboard!
Please follow our guide for Facebook App Install Ads.
Updated almost 2 years ago