The "Export" level of access applies specifically to the Sensitive Data level of access and allows users to export sensitive data from pages they've been given view access to.
Access to Sensitive Data
Users with export access to sensitive data, can export log-level data via the Export section.
By default, any user with the
Admin access level includes both access to
Sensitive Data and
To give export access to non-Admin users (both creating new and editing existing):
- Using the Access Level drop-down, select Custom.
- Select the Export box next to the Access-level setting.
- Select the Sensitive Data - View setting.
- Select the following resource settings as you see fit.
- Link-level Settings - Settings or features that can impact functionality for single links.
- Channel-level Settings - Settings or features that can impact functionality across a marketing channel.
- App-level Settings - Settings or features that can impact functionality app-wide.
- Aggregate Data - Summary data that contains no granular data.
- Click Save.
By default, third parties - including Agencies - do not have access to export sensitive (i.e.log-level) data via the Custom Export API.
However, agencies may be given access to the Custom Export API by contacting their advertiser.
Updated about a month ago