Agency admins have the ability to add other users to their agency. To complete the steps below, be sure you're in the agency record, not the app.
- From the Branch dashboard, navigate to the Account Settings page in the dashboard, and click to the Agencies tab.
- Click the Add Agency Team Member button.
- Complete the following fields:
- Email Address
- First Name
- Last Name
- Select the Access Level you wish to grant the user, your options are:
- Agency Admin - This grants full access to the Account Settings tab, including the ability to add, edit, and remove agency team members.
- Agency Team Member - Read-only access on the Account Settings tab.
- Click Invite when you're done.
Any restricted functionality - either due to default Agency restrictions or selected access levels - in the Branch dashboard will be (1) grayed out, (2) not clickable, (3) include a pop up modal informing the user about restricted access. See more about default agency restrictions.
To modify an existing agency team member:
- On the Account Settings page, on the Agencies tab, find the team member you want to modify and click the
...button in the Actions column for that user.
- Click Edit and modify any of the following:
- First and Last names
- Access Level
- Click Save when you're done.
To resend the invitation to join the account:
- On the Account Settings page, on the Agencies tab, find the team member you want to resend the invite to.
- Click on the
...and click Resend Invite.
- On the Account Settings page, on the Agencies tab, find the team member you want to delete.
- Click on the
- Click Delete.
- In the Are you sure you want to delete? modal, click Yes, Delete.
As a non-Admin user, you may not be able to access/use certain sections of the Branch dashboard. If you’d like more access, please contact your Agency Admin user on the account to ask for more permissions.
Updated 2 months ago