- Create a deep link from the Branch Dashboard
- Run your macOS app from Xcode
- Create a test webpage with the test link.
<html> <body> <a href="https://yourdeeplink">link<a> </body> </html>
- Open this test webpage in any browser and click the test link.
- Allow the browser to open your app. The permission dialog varies from browser to browser.
- Delete your debug app.
You can locate your debug app in Xcode under
Show in Finder
- Add before
- Remove before releasing to production
Branch.loggingIsEnabled = true
Branch.loggingEnabled = YES;
To use the Branch
test key instead of the
live key, initialize the
BranchConfiguration with the
test keyof the app must match the
test keyof your deep link
- Switch back to the
live keybefore releasing to production
BranchConfiguration *configuration = [[BranchConfiguration alloc] initWithKey:@"key_test"];
let config = BranchConfiguration(key: "key_test")
Updated 5 months ago