Test Deep Link
- Create a deep link from the Branch Dashboard
- Run your macOS app from Xcode
- Create a test webpage with the test link.
<html> <body> <a href="https://yourdeeplink">link<a> </body> </html>
- Open this test webpage in any browser and click the test link.
- Allow the browser to open your app. The permission dialog varies from browser to browser.
- Delete your debug app.
You can locate your debug app in Xcode under
Show in Finder
- Add before
- Remove before releasing to production
Branch.loggingIsEnabled = true
Branch.loggingEnabled = YES;
Use Test Key
To use the Branch
test key instead of the
live key, initialize the
BranchConfiguration with the
test keyof the app must match the
test keyof your deep link
- Switch back to the
live keybefore releasing to production
BranchConfiguration *configuration = [[BranchConfiguration alloc] initWithKey:@"key_test"];
let config = BranchConfiguration(key: "key_test")
Updated 4 months ago