Connect a test device to your MAC
Uninstall the app
View the device's console output in the MAC console
Install your app and let it launch
Filter the console output by "swcd"
If the AASA downloaded sucessfully, you'll see something like the screenshot below (If the AASA did not download, you must uninstall the app, restart the device, and then reinstall the app)
Double check Integrate Branch
Investigate if the device disabled universal links (Re-enable universal linking)
Investigate if it is a link related issue (Deep links do not open app)
Use AASA validator
Use Test deep link
Happens whenever the app cannot make a connection to the Branch servers
The long deep links will still open the app and pass data
It is possible that you have not enabled NativeLink™. That will cause deferred deep linking to not work on iOS 15+ devices on Private Relay
To implement iOS NativeLink™, follow the instructions in our developer documentation.
- Click a one-off Branch Link where "$ios_nativelink"=true is set in the link parameters.
- Using a device on iOS 15+, uninstall the app from your device.
- Click the Branch Link from Apple Notes and have it route through Safari.
- Click the call-to-action and ensure that the link is copied to the iOS clipboard.
- Install or build the new app version directly from XCode.
- Upon link redirect to the App Store, the user sees the new NativeLink experience.
- When the app opens, the user should see a notification that the app has pasted from the clipboard
- The API call to api2.branch.io/v1/open or v1/install should include a new parameter called "local_url".
- Used for Track content
|User viewed the object|
|User added the object to their wishlist|
|User added object to cart|
|User started to check out|
|User purchased the item|
|User started to share the object|
|User completed a share|
Apple allows users to disable universal linking on a per app per device level on iOS 9 and iOS 10 (fixed in iOS 11)
Use Test deep link to re-enable universal linking on the device
Branch.getInstance().registerDeepLinkController(ViewController(), forKey: "my-key", withPresentation: .optionShow)
[[Branch getInstance] registerDeepLinkController:customViewController forKey:@"my-key"withPresentation:BNCViewControllerOptionShow];
- Use for Universal Linking if you want to get the
continueUserActivitywithout a Branch network call
- Use only if you have a custom link domain
info.plistwith an array of your link domain from your Branch Dashboard
3개월 전에 업데이트 됨
Recommended Next Steps
|iOS SDK FAQ|