- Updated to Poco 1.10.1.
- Removed OpenSSL & zlib from distribution (unused on Windows).
- Improved use of Poco::Net::HTTPSClient.
- Added TestBed-Basic and Welcome.html to MSI.
- Added TestBed-Conan example.
- Corrected link_identifier in /v1/open requests.
- Added X-Branch-Request-Id to debug logs.
- Use api2.branch.io instead of api.branch.io for better security.
- Corrected advertising identifiers in /v1/open requests.
- Added support for INITIATE_STREAM and COMPLETE_STREAM standard v2 events.
- Added MSI distribution.
- Added multiple TestBed flavors to illustrate different modes of URI-scheme association.
- This release includes no breaking API changes.
Known issues with v1.2.0
The MSI has been signed with a self-signed certificate. This may result in Windows Defender generating an alert on first install of a new release. Select "More Info" to install the MSI. This will be addressed in a subsequent release.
- Fixed deep linking when tracking disabled
- Fixed developer identity (setIdentity/logout)
- Removed all /v1/close traffic from the SDK
- Implemented per-app Registry storage
- Fixed bad OS Version sent to server
- Introduced TestBed QA app
- Added support for wide strings via BranchIO::String adapter class.
- All public API methods that accept a string now take a BranchIO::String,
which can be constructed automatically from std::string, std::wstring,
const char or const wchar_t. Two new getters, Branch::getBranchKeyW()
and Branch::getVersionW(), were also introduced.
- Updated Poco dependency to ~=1.9.4, allowing patch revisions via conan install --update. This addresses an HTTPS failure on Windows.
- Master Release - November 15, 2019
- Initial Revision
Updated 25 days ago