- Removed default inclusion of
- Added support for Swift Package Manager.
- Added Apple SKAdNetwork support,
- Minimum supported version is now iOS 9+.
- Xcode 12+ is now required.
- Added tvOS support
- Clarified LATD API description
- Removed CircleCI
- Corrected error message when disable tracking is enabled.
- Logging API updates
- Deeplink handler with UIScene
- Xcode 11+ is now required. Apple will no longer accept submissions from older versions.
- Add new method
- BranchEvent logEvent with callback.
- Remove cert pinning.
- Replace MD5 with SHA256 for caching objects. Prevents security scanner false alarms.
- Restore previous behavior of always returning on main.
- Add sharesheet option to override placeholder url. This allows more control over the iOS 13 preview header.
- Fix a compilation warning.
- Change type of field
- Change type of field
- Fix first run issue with logEvent.
- Add fields for Tune compatibility.
- Carrier name, connection type, cpu type.
- Add fallback for disabled module support. C++ compatibility.
- BranchEvent safety improvement.
- Add APIs for plugin support.
- Hotfix to call FB SDK on the main thread.
- Update Apple Search Ads behavior and API.
- Last attributed touch API now accepts attribution window.
- Add blacklist URL configuration.
- Removed deprecated Safari cookie integration.
- Fix race condition in SDK initialization.
- Fix Carthage Swift build from source.
- Fix Swift getInstance nullability.
- Fix object serialization error.
- Added a check for previous Tune data; when found, data's status is set to "updated" to be used in determining new vs existing users.
- Fix nullability warnings.
- Added support for Cross-Platform ID (CPID) & Last Attributed Touch Data (LATD).
- Fixed a race condition on slow startup.
- Fixed a rare Keychain deadlock.
- Remove deprecated
UIWebViewand replace with
- Add Standard Event customer alias field.
- Cocoapods adds
- Remove deprecated Fabric integration.
- Remove Apple Search Ads debug which is redundant with Apple's existing debug.
- Collect install receipt.
- Fix bug with proxying network calls.
- Fix bug with network retry.
- Fix a potential crash due to invalid key type
- Allow short link creation while privacy is enabled.
- Fix Swift example and cleanup release scripts.
- New standard events for improved Facebook and Tune.
- Improve handling of non-branch links while app is in foreground.
- CircleCI support.
- Carthage prebuilt binary is now built with Xcode 10 and is no longer compatible with old Xcodes.
- Improved referral documentation.
- Disabled certificate pinning by default.
Updated 23 days ago