- Enable an App Clip to share data with the Full App This optional feature requires the client to setup an app group and provide the app group id to the Branch SDK.
- Address security scanner warnings by removing variadic log methods, log to file and programmatic breakpoints. If you are directly using these Branch debug and log features, you will need to update your code.
- Support SDK configuration via json file. This improves support for platforms such as React Native and Cordova.
- Reduce SDK network traffic by omitting close calls by default.
- Log the server request id to help debug request issues.
- Removed check for install data if tracking is disabled.
- Removed default inclusion of
- Added support for Swift Package Manager.
- Added Apple SKAdNetwork support,
- Minimum supported version is now iOS 9+.
- Xcode 12+ is now required.
- Added tvOS support
- Clarified LATD API description
- Removed CircleCI
- Corrected error message when disable tracking is enabled.
- Logging API updates
- Deeplink handler with UIScene
- Xcode 11+ is now required. Apple will no longer accept submissions from older versions.
- Add new method
- BranchEvent logEvent with callback.
- Remove cert pinning.
- Replace MD5 with SHA256 for caching objects. Prevents security scanner false alarms.
- Restore previous behavior of always returning on main.
- Add sharesheet option to override placeholder url. This allows more control over the iOS 13 preview header.
- Fix a compilation warning.
- Change type of field
- Change type of field
- Fix first run issue with logEvent.
- Add fields for Tune compatibility.
- Carrier name, connection type, cpu type.
- Add fallback for disabled module support. C++ compatibility.
- BranchEvent safety improvement.
- Add APIs for plugin support.
- Hotfix to call FB SDK on the main thread.
- Update Apple Search Ads behavior and API.
- Last attributed touch API now accepts attribution window.
- Add blacklist URL configuration.
- Removed deprecated Safari cookie integration.
- Fix race condition in SDK initialization.
- Fix Carthage Swift build from source.
- Fix Swift getInstance nullability.
- Fix object serialization error.
- Added a check for previous Tune data; when found, data's status is set to "updated" to be used in determining new vs existing users.
- Fix nullability warnings.
- Added support for Cross-Platform ID (CPID) & Last Attributed Touch Data (LATD).
- Fixed a race condition on slow startup.
- Fixed a rare Keychain deadlock.
- Remove deprecated
UIWebViewand replace with
- Add Standard Event customer alias field.
- Cocoapods adds
- Remove deprecated Fabric integration.
- Remove Apple Search Ads debug which is redundant with Apple's existing debug.
- Collect install receipt.
- Fix bug with proxying network calls.
- Fix bug with network retry.
- Fix a potential crash due to invalid key type
- Allow short link creation while privacy is enabled.
- Fix Swift example and cleanup release scripts.
- New standard events for improved Facebook and Tune.
- Improve handling of non-branch links while app is in foreground.
- CircleCI support.
- Carthage prebuilt binary is now built with Xcode 10 and is no longer compatible with old Xcodes.
- Improved referral documentation.
- Disabled certificate pinning by default.
Updated 2 days ago